職位空缺 JOB VACANCY
Green civic education is one of the three key work scopes of The Green Earth (TGE). We are looking for a new team member who is passionate and capable to convey the most pressing environmental messages to the community, to build green awareness and make behavioral changes.
Job Nature: Environmental education, project coordination
- Deliver the organization’s mission and vision and motivate people to adopt green lifestyles through environmental education and community engagement;
- Develop, coordinate and implement environmental education programmes on waste reduction, carbon reduction, and green living;
- Lead team members to coordinate and implement environmental projects including “Events Go Green”, to promote waste reduction and other green practices to event organizers and event participants in Hong Kong in order to achieve set targets;
- Develop and maintain up-to-date environmental knowledge and education materials to support frontline officers in convoying the green messages;
- Develop funding proposals to sustain the organization’s mission and manage funded projects including handling projects’ administrative work, volunteer management and training, report writing, budget management, etc.;
- Outreach to schools, community and different partners through talks and workshops to deliver environmental messages; perform promotion and publicity for education projects through media liaison and digital marketing communications;
- Perform any other necessary duties as assigned by the Seniors.
- Passionate about making a difference to the environment. Had a strong belief to the vision and mission of The Green Earth (https://greenearth.org.hk)
- Experienced in environmental topics such as waste management, green living, climate change and carbon reduction, etc.;
- A Bachelor's degree or above in relevant disciplines, preferably in environmental or social science related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of working experience;
- With experience in environmental work, social innovation or NGO;
- Good leadership and good team player;
- Self-motivated to drive your own workflow and output;
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Processing;
- It is required to work in non-regular hours in the evenings, weekends or on public holidays.
Interested candidates may submit your cover letter, full resume with the current and expected salary via email to [email protected] by 2 September 2022.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks after deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected for recruitment purpose only.