職位空缺 JOB VACANCY
The Green Earth is looking for team mate who is interested in environmental education and campaigns in Hong Kong.
Assistant Project Officer
- Provide administration support and handle public enquiries
- Assist in implementation of environmental education programmes, including administration support and materials coordination
- Communicate with volunteers and organize volunteer events
- Assist in preparing educational materials, publicity materials and publications to promote relevant green messages
- Assist in outdoor community education outreaches, including coastal and country side cleanup activities, tree planting and tending and waste reduction education in large-scale events, etc.
- Passionate about making a difference on the environment. Believe the vision and mission of The Green Earth (http://greenearth.org.hk)
- Experience in environmental education and project management will be an advantage
- Outgoing, sports/outdoor activity lover
- Experience in communications and social media promotion will be an advantage
- University Degree or equivalent
- Good command on both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good communications skill. Able to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Processing
- Irregular working on Sat, Sun & public holidays
- Field work is required
Interested candidates please submit your cover letter, full resume with current and expected salary via email ([email protected]) by 25 October 2020。
Applicants who do not hear from us within two weeks after deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected for recruitment purpose only.