職位空缺 JOB VACANCY
The Green Earth is looking for team mate who is interested in environmental education and campaigns in Hong Kong.
1. Project Officer / Senior Project Officer (contract)
- Coordinate and implement outreach education programme in schools and in the community, and perform education programmes to promote waste reduction in large-scale activities.
- Assist and implement fund-raising events and programmes of the organization
- Outreach to different partners to promote waste reduction, clean recycling and nature conservation
- Prepare educational materials, publicity materials and publications to promote relevant green messages
- Perform promotion and publicity for assigned projects through media liaison and digital marketing communications
- Handle other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Passionate about making a difference on the environment. Believe the vision and mission of The Green Earth (http://greenearth.org.hk)
- At least 1 year of working experience*, preferably in the relevant fields such as recreation event coordination, environmental protection, community project coordination, etc.
- University Degree or equivalent
- Good command on both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good communications skill. Able to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Processing
- Knowledge of social media platform. Graphic design and video editing skills will be an advantage
- 40 working hours per week (irregular working on Sat, Sun & public holidays)
*Fresh graduate can also submit the application, and state their related academic qualifications and experience in participating in environmental works
1-year Contract. Renewal will be considered based on performance and requirements of new projects.
Interested candidates please submit your cover letter, full resume with current and expected salary via email ([email protected]) by 30 Sep 2019.